Refund policy



You can cancel your paid services unless your corporation has been filed with the State. If your corpration has not been filed your paid amount will be returned to you in full. You can request a cancellation and/or refund by writing us at


If you are not satisfied or believe there has been an error in billing, please contact our Customer Service Department by emailing us at or calling us at 703.775.8136. Our customer service hours are M-F, 11AM – 9PM EDT. We ask you to contact us first for resolution before contacting your bank or credit card company.